I have stumbled onto some unusual beliefs in my life, and thought it'd be interesting to try to catalog what they are.
- fulfilled eschatology (preterism, transmillennialism, post-apocalyptic)
- christus victor atonement theology (as understood by...)
- walter wink's analysis of the powers as societal psychology
- bicameralism (see the origin of consciousness in the breakdown of the bicameral mind)
...setting the backdrop for the biblical story as told by...
- the gifts of the jews
- the multiverse
- quantum immortality (implication of the multiverse)
- free will (as implied by the multiverse)
- the omega point (culmination of the multiverse in complete unification)
- non-dualist definition of human
- importance of physical, historical existence